1997 56cm John Hollands lugged steel road bike. Handmade of Reynolds 853 in Reisterstown, MD by one of the greats.
- Full Dura-Ace to include drive train, brakes, down tube shifters, hubs, pedals, seat post, headset and skewers
- True Mavic Open Pro rims
- 3T bars and stem
- Aluminum Easton fork AND frame paint matched steel Reynolds fork (never mounted)
- Frame painted silca pump, works great and intimidates any approaching threats
- All paint by Fresh Frame in York PA
- Only one braze on for water bottle
- Frame is free of dings and paint is in great shape, scrape on right seat stay from brushing against a post is only imperfection
- Includes a 50 and a 53 tooth big ring.
Posted in Craigslist.
– December 28, 2011.