Given that the velodrome closest to Baltimore is currently in Trexeltown, I hope a lot of you are excited that DC is getting one. It may be a bit of a hike, but at least it isn’t a 3 hour hike. If you’re interested, you may want to get involved at the DC Velodrome Kick Off Dinner.
Join us at the DC Velodrome Kick Off Dinner on March 18, 2012, 4:30 pm at the Sonoma Restaurant. Learn how you can be a part and meet others interested in making the DC Velodrome a success.
- See pictures of the site, the track, and find out exactly where Buzzard Point is
- Hear about our programs from youth, junior, and adult — to Pro-Am Cycling
- Learn about individual donor opportunities, and help us reach the larger sponsors that can make the DC Velodrome happen
- Be the first to get the new DC Velodrome T-shirt ($75 donation)
- Try your hand at a 1:64 scale electric DC Velodrome
Where: Sonoma Restaurant, 223 Pennsylvania Avenue, SE, DC 20003
When: Sunday, 18th March at 4:30 pm
Registration is free. Dinner is $25 (cash bar).
Interested? RSVP HERE.