This series is offered to anyone over 16 years of age interested in learning the basic skills of cycling, including doing minor road repairs and improving as a rider. We want to help people new to our sport find a comfortable riding level and develop so they can at least ride on the BBC casual rides by the end of the series. Experienced riders who are new to club riding can meet other BBC members and learn about group riding. The ride series will cover both road and recreational trail riding. And we do have something for faster riders.
This series starts this Sunday, April 29. Find out more over at Baltimore Bicycling Club, or check out the entire schedule after the jump.
(Note that all rides start at 10:00 a.m., not 10:30)
- Sunday, May 6 NCR Trail, Paper Mill Rd Entrance at 10:00 a.m.
- Sunday, May 13 B&A Trail/BWI Loop from Marley Station Mall at 10:00 a.m. – Optional Mother’s Day Ride
- Sunday, May 20 Greenspring Station at 10:00 a.m.
- Sunday, May 27 Greenspring Station at 10:00 a.m.
- Sunday, June 3 Jacksonville at 10:00 a.m.
- Sunday, June 10 Jacksonville at 10:00 a.m.
- Sunday, June 17 Graduation Ride, Sparrows Point HS to Ft. Howard – 10:00 a.m., a flat ride for everyone
- Sunday, June 24 Mini Repair Clinic, tentative date, based on whether weather affects the ride schedule!