As I’m sure you’ve all probably heard, Patrick “Scunny” McCusker, owner of Nacho Mamas, was killed in Ocean City last week. He was riding a bicycle and struck by a bus. As far as I can tell, details of the crash are scant.
There has been a lot written about the Sunny, and here’s a brief round up.
- Cyclist dies after being hit by bus in OC (DelMarVaNow.com)
- Funeral services set for restaurateur Patrick ‘Scunny’ McCusker (WBAL TV)
- In Canton, a spontaneous wake for Scunny (Baltimore Brew)
- Vigil for Nacho Mama’s Owner Killed Bicycling (Bike Shorts)
- Life of Patrick ‘Scunny’ McCusker, Nacho Mama’s owner, celebrated (Baltimore Sun)
- “Scunny” McCusker killed in Tragic Ocean City Crash (City Paper)
- Patrick ‘Scunny’ McCusker, restaurant owner (Baltimore Sun Obituary)
- The problem: Bikes Colliding with Buses (Baltimore Spokes)