It’s no secret that cycling is on the rise here in Baltimore. The best way to demonstrate that is by riding during the periodic bike counts, which helps show a need for additional cycling funding. The 2013 winter bike counts begin on January 15 and run 3 days. As always, volunteers are needed at the following locations:
- Guilford & Mt. Royal Avenues
- Pratt Street & Market Place
- Falls Road & Maryland Avenue
- Aliceanna & Boston Streets and
- Keswick Avenue & Wyman Park Drive
The counts take place form 7:30am to 9:30am, and from 4pm to 6pm. If you can assist, please head to B’more Bikes and sign up now!